I appreciate that every couple planning their wedding must be concerned about whether this virus is going to affect you, your loved ones and your wedding. I wanted to let you know that I am aware that you will be concerned and I am, of course, monitoring the situation and keeping abreast of all advice coming from the Government, just as I’m sure you are.
I want those who are currently booked with me to know I have a small network of independent celebrants who can step in if necessary, in the event that I am taken ill, and should be in a good position to extend cover for all ceremonies using the agreed script written by myself,although this will only apply once we are out of lockdown.
These are unprecedented times and I am offering all my couples who decide that they have to postpone their ceremony the opportunity to rebook with me within 6-12 months (possibly extended), subject to us finding a mutually agreed date. Your deposit will be held against the new date and then the balance will be payable in the usual way. My heart goes out to you all if you have to postpone and I understand how upsetting and stressful this must be for you.
If you are looking to marry this year but don’t know whether to book, please get in touch and we can chat over the phone, exchange a few ideas and i can send you samples of readings, symbolic ceremonies and vows for you to be thinking about as well as a questionnaire to fill in. Provisional dates can be arranged and changed accordingly.
The situation is changing quickly, so please keep in touch, and keep up to date with the latest guidance form the Government and the NHS.
For further information check this link https://humanism.org.uk/ceremonies/weddings/blog/wedding-planning-around-coronavirus-in-the-uk-the-dont-panic-guide/
Stay safe and stay well guys!