I am a Sheffield Wedding Celebrant and can officiate ceremonies to renew the wedding vows of a couple in any setting of their choosing, making the occasion special and personal to the two people involved.
A renewal of vows amongst married couples is becoming more and more popular these days. There are many reasons why a couple may want to renew their vows:
- You may want to declare your vows again as a way of recommitting to your partner after a difficult or testing time in the relationship.
- If you have married abroad, you may want a ceremony with family and friends closer to home.
- Perhaps one or both of you has been tackling a serious illness but managed to pull through and you want to reaffirm your love for each other.
- Or maybe you wish to celebrate a special anniversary such as a Silver, Pearl, Golden or Diamond Wedding!
The basic cost is £295 with extras to be negotiated, if requested, at the initial home visit. Any travel costs will be added.
The standard charge includes:
- home visit
- telephone contact with celebrant
- draft ceremony for checking
- order of ceremony agreed
- one symbolic element
- friendly support
- liaison with your venue
- walk through prior to ceremony
- professional delivery of the service in venue of your choice
- your own written copy of the service
Whatever the scenario, I as a Sheffield Wedding Celebrant can create a beautiful, unforgettable experience for you and your loved one so please get in touch on 07528637825 or contact me via the form given on this website.